LOVELY BLOG AWARD
Thank you, Linden Barrick for nominating me for a Lovely Blog Award. I also follow her blog and can see why she was nominated. You can find her at www.LindenBarrick.wordpress.com. Her posts give insight into being a Christian in the education world as well as being a Christian mom and writer.
This honor asks that I recognize the one who nominated me, tell seven things about myself, and nominate 15 other bloggers.
Seven things about me:
1. This year makes 12 years of homeschooling my daughter. Wow, the last year - I'd do it all again.
2. I'm married to my highschool sweetheart.
3. I'm proud to say I'm a pastor's wife because my husband is a wonderful pastor and preacher of the Word.
4. I was proud as I watched my daughter go forward during an invitation surrendering to Christian ministry to children.
5. I'm humbled by the fact that God orchestrated the publishing of my first book this year.
6. I am an interpreter for the deaf who interprets my husband's sermons each week.
7. Recently, the sponsor of our local writer's group got me addicted to Peanut Butter M&M's. God meant for chocolate and peanut butter to go to together.
My 15 Nominations:
1. www.grooviebrooksie.blogspot.com My friend Brooke is a self-proclaimed geek. Her blog is a great mixture of quirky and Godly insight.
2. www.stepsusan.blogspot.com I met Susan through ACFW. She is a fellow homeschool mom. She has a mix of spiritual insight and proclaimed blessings.
3. www.lindamcquincarbolm.blogspot.com Parenting with a Smile - this is just as its title says - insight into and thoughts about parenting.
4. www.writingonthefineline.com This is Michael Ehret's blog. He gives some good advice for writers especially on editing.
5. www.pattyfroese.com Patty writes encouraging posts as well as having great guest bloggers.
6. www.inkfromanearthenvessel,blogspot.com Godly insight into the Christian life.
7. www.angelabreidenbach.com - God Uses Broken Vessels - Angela gives encouragement and insight.
8. www.RobinPatchen.com Another author I love to read.
9. www.womenofvalleyview.blogspot.com My friend and fellow Pelican Book Group author, Sharon Srock, writes this blog with a couple other bloggers.
10. www.sandirog.blogspot.com Sandi is an author who is battling cancer. Her posts are informative and faith-filled.
11. www.reflectionsinhindsight.com My author friend, Lisa Lickel, shares in blogging at this sight. Lots of info and encouragement to be found here.
12. www.bkjackson.blogspot.com BK Jackson's Arizona Inspirations
13. www.unfading.org My friend, Bethany, established this blog for teen girls to encourage them to be all God has made them to be.
14. www.seekervilleblogspot.com Group blog for Christian writers that I read everyday.
15. www.novelrocket.com Another group blog for Christian writers that I check each day.
Again, thank you, Linden, for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award. And, thank you for the compliment that I provide you with encouragement as a writer and a Christian. That's my prayer with this blog.