Monday, July 8, 2013

Since Last Birthday

July 8th is my birthday, and I spent a few moments thinking back to what all God has allowed me to do and experience in the last couple of years.

Last June, I traveled to Haiti for a mission trip which I will never forget.



 My first book released on July 6th - THE BLESSING SEER.


But, my father had to have heart surgery which was a shock to us all. Thank God for keeping him safe while on a fishing trip in the wild. No heart attack - doc got him fixed up and ready to go.


God also allowed me opportunities to speak about the message of THE BLESSING SEER.


Still humbled and delighted that God has blessed me in so many ways.

You overwhelm me God. Please continue to lead me on this adventure.

"In all ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path." (Mamaw Lindsey was right.)

No comments: