Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Normally I post on Mondays, but I didn't get up until 11:00 yesterday after arriving home from Haiti at two in the morning Sunday. I feel a little more human after a lot of sleep.

Thanks to all of you who prayed for my daughter and I while we were in Haiti. We will relay stories and testimonies via this blog in the coming days. So much to tell you that we have to process first in our own minds. I hope to be able to share some pictures as well for you to see what kept us busy from first peek of light until well after dark.

While I was away, the release date for my debut novella was announced. THE BLESSING SEER will release on July 6th. I will be giving more information on this momentous occasion as well.

Suffice to say - God is so good to me, one who is undeserving and yet humbled and grateful.
 

No comments: