Saturday, September 3, 2016

National Read a Book Day - Sept. 6th

Tuesday, September 6th, is National Read a Book Day.

Now, most of you would probably guess that I don't need an excuse to read a book. But I definitely want to support this wondrous little holiday.

Currently, I am reading a Richard Mabry book called Code Blue: Prescription for Trouble Series #1 in the fiction arena. I didn't read these books from Mabry and am going back to "catch up." In nonfiction, I am reading a book by Aaron D. Gansky and Diane Sherlock called Write To Be Heard.

If you currently need a book to be ready for this holiday, may I suggest my Christian romantic suspense, For Our Good. I'm actually celebrating its anniversary. This book released a year ago. If you haven't read this book, please leave a comment, telling me why you love to read, and I will choose a winner for an ecopy.

You can also find some other books to consider just by scrolling through my blog posts. I have featured author-friends' books here.

In the comments tell us all what book you will read to celebrate this holiday on Tuesday. I've already shared with you what I'm going to be reading.

Read On!

2 comments:

Craftymom said...

I'm reading The Red Badge of Courage bc it's assigned to some students I'm leading through LTW. I'm also reading James (from the Bible) with an eye towards memorizing at least part of it this month.

Craftymom said...

Sorry signing error! RBC and James...